Friday, November 10, 2006

If Only I Had a Magic Wand!

I took the girls to see a magic show last night. The performers pulled off some amazing tricks and we all enjoyed it. On the way home we were talking about the show and I asked the girls how they thought the magicians made those things happen? Gwen replied "Because they have a magic wand." To which Claire responded "I wish I had a magic wand, then I could make golf balls appear in my hand!" Gwen thought about this and then declared "If I had a magic wand, I could make kids at school disappear!" Now there's a thought!

2 comments:

Meg said...

YES!!! A kid after my own heart! I'm telling you. that girl is a plotter...

Anonymous said...

aw sweet Gwennie. You are doing good, she feels safe stating how she feels. Now who are those kids she wants to make disappear. Do I need to come kick some little butt? hee hee Love ya Mei